ABOUT THE SEAT
Home to the Chicago White Sox, the first game played in Comiskey Stadium was July 1, 1910. Architect Zachary Taylor Davis designed it, and the stadium was built entirely of steel and concrete. The park originally seated 32,000 with 7,000 of them being 25 cent bleacher seats. In 1926-1927, at the field level and second base, grandstands were added bringing the seating capacity to 52,000. The White Sox played their last game in the original Comiskey Park on September 30, 1990, and seat #15 found its way to the Elliott Museum.