About Our Adopt A Car Program
relive the excitement
You may find a make and model that holds special memories for you, or maybe one you owned in the past or wanted to own. We also have trucks, motorcycles, bikes, a school bus, and a field-tested swamp buggy available for adoption!
The Adopt-a-Car Program offers an opportunity to not only adopt a vehicle, but also provide financial support which will ensure the care and maintenance of over 80 vintage automobiles and other vehicles in its collection.
- Currently there are 20 vehicles available for adoption … but they get adopted quickly!
- You choose a vehicle to adopt in your name and/or your business … on a first come first “adopt” basis.
- Adoption is for one (1) year; the year begins the date payment is received.
- Pricing levels are $100, $250, $500, and $1,000 depending on the vehicle adopted.
- One (1) month prior to the expiration date of the adoption, a renewal notice is sent to the “owner.” Payment for an adoption renewal must be received within 10 days of the adoption expiration date to keep the vehicle in your possession. If not renewed, it will become available for a new “owner.”
- Personalized Certificate of Adoption (if you adopt in the name of a business, the business name and logo will be on the Certificate of Adoption along with your name).
- Photograph of you in your adopted vehicle; the midget, bikes and motorcycles will be stand-by photos.
- A dedicated sign at the vehicle with your name (and your company logo) prominently displayed along with the vehicle’s description.
- Your vehicle and your name listed on our website.
- A special key ring that says: “My other ride is on display at the Elliott Museum”.
- Your vehicle and your name listed in an edition of our monthly eNewsletter.
- Invitations to selected Special Events at the Elliott.
- … Our undying gratitude and appreciation!
- Review the inventory of vehicles available for adoption BELOW.
- Select your 1st choice … it’s best to select a 2nd and 3rd choice in case your first choice has been adopted. Tap adoption form here
- Complete the Adoption form, make payment by submitting online or return the form to the Elliott Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996, Attn: Linda Prange as soon as possible. You may also bring the form to the Elliott Visitors Desk.
- Contact Linda at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 772.225.1961 extension 110 with any questions.