The HSMC Legacy SOCIETY
Join as a Founding Member
As a Founding Member of
The HSMC Legacy Society
our new planned giving program, you can champion the community you love in three profound ways – by supporting The Elliott Museum, Gilbert’s House of Refuge and the Historical Society of Martin County, Inc. For years, you have enjoyed and supported the museums so hopefully you will consider including HSMC in your estate. What you plan now will help ensure the strength and preservation of the museums so that future generations can continue to discover, explore, and enjoy them for years to come.
Recognition & Benefits of being a Founding Member
- You have the option to have your photo and testimonial featured in one of the monthly Historical Society of Martin County, Inc. (HSMC) eNewsletters. Of course, this is entirely at your discretion.
- You will be listed as a Founding Member of The HSMC Legacy Society on the HSMC website
- A recognition nameplate will be placed on the new The HSMC Legacy Society Wall in the Elliott Museum Lobby
- You will receive invitations to Special Events including Exhibit Opening Nights
- You may schedule private Behind-the-Scenes tours for you and your guests
- You will receive invitations to Exclusive HSMC receptions and events
Perhaps the most important benefit is that you will help ensure the continued excellence and longevity of The Historical Society of Martin County, Inc., The Elliott Museum and The Gilbert House of Refuge for future generations to enjoy.
HSMC Legacy Society.pdf
STATEMENT OF INTENT.pdf
Become a Founding Member of The HSMC Legacy Society today
You can become a Founding Member of The HSMC Legacy Society today and join these other members who have included The Historical Society of Martin County in their estate plans – Henry and Rachelle (Rocky) Grady, Al and Linda Simbritz, J. Bradford White, Randy and Linda Prange, Edward and Joan McGowan, Samuel A. Bruning and Doris F. Childs.
For additional information, please download the attachments that are provided: the HSMC Legacy Society, Sample Codicil, and Statement of Intent or better yet, please contact Linda Prange, Director of Development, 772.225.1961 x 110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be wonderful discussing your plans in person!