THE STERLING SOCIETY
Our prestigious Sterling Society offers you an opportunity to support
The Historical Society of Martin County, Inc.
through a sustained giving program. Payments are made over a five (5) year period and provide much needed operations funding for
The Elliott Museum and the House of Refuge
as well as exclusive benefits for members.
All gifts are recognized at the total gift amount.
OUR FOUNDING STERLING SOCIETY MEMBERS
Jim & Joanne Ritchie
Ritchie Family Charitable Fund
Cheryl Cook & Charles Yoder
In Memory of R. Kelly Cook
Rebecca “Ann” Duvall
David De Meo
Gift Levels Include
- $ 2,500 annual gift over a five-year period – Recognition level $ 12,500
- $ 5,000 annual gift over a five-year period – Recognition level $ 25,000
- $10,000 annual gift over a five-year period – Recognition level $ 50,000
- $25,000 annual gift over a five-year period – Recognition level $125,000
Exclusive Benefits of the Sterling Society
- Sterling Society members receive a Lifetime Membership to the Historical Society of Martin County which includes the Elliott Museum and the House of Refuge.
Recognition on a Foucault Pendulum Peg
- A unique benefit of Sterling Society membership is having your name inscribed on a Foucault Pendulum peg. The pendulum greets every visitor to the museum, and over the course of 28 hours, knocks down a circle of pegs to demonstrate the rotation of the Earth. Your name will be engraved on two sides of one peg.
Take a Classic to Lunch
- Each year you can enjoy a chauffeured tour of Hutchinson Island in a classic car.
- Lunch is included in this enjoyable and uniquely-Elliott affair.
Recognition on Lobby Wall
- The Sterling Society Wall in the Lobby prominently displays all individual and corporate members.
- Your name will be engraved with the name/s you choose.
- All Sterling Society members are listed on the electronic lobby board.
Invitations to Special Events & Parties
- Whether it’s a VIP Exhibit Opening Night, a Special Behind-the-Scenes tour, After-Hours Event
- or any other special event, Sterling Society members always receive personal invitations. The parties are wonderful opportunities to mingle with old friends and make new ones.
Behind-the-Scenes Private Tours
- Members can schedule a private behind-the-scenes tour … day or night.
Visiting the Elliott Museum after hours is a totally memorable and unique adventure!
For more information or to BECOME A MEMBER OF THE STERLING SOCIETY
Please contact Linda Prange, Director of Development
772-225-1961, ext 110
OR email Linda Prange