About Our Adopt Something … Anything … Everything! Program
There are so many unique Somethings, Anythings, well, just about Everything!
You may find something unique and extraordinaire that reminds you of someone dear or holds special memories for you, or maybe something you once owned or wanted to own.
The Adopt Something … Anything … Everything! Program offers an opportunity to not only adopt a unique item, but also provide financial support which will ensure the care and maintenance of many vintage items and collections.
- Currently have 14 items available for adoption
- You choose your item to adopt in your name and/or your business … on a first come first “adopt” basis.
- Adoption is for one (1) year; the year begins when payment is received.
- Adoption fees are $100, $250, $500, and $1,000 depending on the item adopted.
- One (1) month prior to the expiration date of the adoption, a renewal notice will be sent to the “owner.” Payment for an adoption renewal must be received within 10 days of adoption expiration to keep the item in your possession. If not renewed, the item will become available to a new “owner.”
- A personalized Certificate of Adoption (if you adopt in the name of a business, the business name and logo will be on the Certificate of Adoption along with your name.
- Photograph of you with your adopted item.
- A dedicated sign by the item with your name (and your company logo) prominently displayed.
- When you adopt an item, you are donating to the Historical Society of Martin County (HSMC) and will receive a thank you letter noting your donation.
- Your item and your name are listed on our website.
- Our undying gratitude and appreciation for your support
- Review the unique items for adoption BELOW.
- Select your item and Tap adoption form here.
- Complete the Adoption form, make payment by submitting it online or return the form to the Elliott Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996, Attn.: Linda Prange. You may also bring the form to the Elliott’s Guest Services Desk.