The museum’s 1957 Chevy Bel Air and 1930 Ford Model-A Phaeton police cruiser were both hits at Jensen Beach Chamber’s St. Paddy’s Day Parade. Our director of engagement Debbie Banta and museum mascot Whyly were excellent copilots in the Model-A with Car Curator Jim Ferrare in the driver’s seat.
Upcoming events & lectures
- Sun 1
- Mon 2
- Tue 3
- Wed 4
- Thu 5
- Fri 6
- Sat 7
- Sun 8
- Mon 9
- Tue 10
- Wed 11
- Thu 12
- Fri 13
- Sat 14
- Sun 15
- Mon 16
- Tue 17
- Wed 18
- Thu 19
- Fri 20
- Sat 21
- Sun 22
- Mon 23
- Tue 24
- Wed 25
- Thu 26
- Fri 27
- Sat 28
- Sun 29
- Mon 30
- Tue 31
- Wed 1
- Thu 2
- Fri 3
- Sat 4
- 04May6:00 pm - 8:00 pmElliott Museum
- 05May11:00 am - 11:45 amElliott Museum
- 07May2:00 pm - 5:00 pmElliott Museum
- 11May6:00 pm - 8:00 pmElliott Museum
- 12May11:00 am - 11:45 amElliott Museum
- 14May8:00 am - 10:00 amElliott Museum
- 17May4:00 pm - 7:00 pmElliott Museum
- 18May6:00 pm - 8:00 pmElliott Museum
- 19May11:00 am - 11:45 amElliott Museum
- 24May4:00 pm - 7:00 pmElliott Museum
- 26May11:00 am - 11:45 amElliott Museum
- 30May11:00 am - 6:00 pmElliott Museum
- 31May4:00 pm - 7:00 pmElliott Museum
- 01June6:00 pm - 8:00 pmElliott Museum
- 02June11:00 am - 11:45 amElliott Museum
The Elliott Museum recently hosted the Art Down the Hall Exhibit opening reception, where both artists and guests enjoyed an evening of camaraderie and refreshments.
The annual volunteer banquet 2022 treated our volunteers to a wonderful dinner from our in-house restaurant, Philly Down South.
Our longtime volunteer Richard Hartford was representing the House of Refuge at the 80th birthday open house of the Stuart Coast Guard Auxiliary.
Board members and sponsors of the Education Foundation of Martin County and their spotted friends stopped by the Elliott Car Gallery to promote 101 Reasons to Support Education!
HIPI President Dottie Lanci presented a Community Service Award to the Elliott Museum, accepted by HSMC President and CEO Rob Steele.
Thanks to these talented artists, Hope Fest brought together and promoted the Elliott Museum, House of Hope, SafeSpace and Tykes & Teens.